Manager
Wayne Indoor Tennis Club - OFFERING ECONOMY COURT RATES COMBINED WITH FIRST CLASS SERVICE
RSS

Recent Posts

Manager

Categories

WITC Current Events
powered by

My Blog

Manager

Hi Avid Tennis Players,
                           Just added a some pages on our website. Check back in a couple days and there will be more programs for you to see and choose from.  Better yet, Stop in and visit us and mention that you visited our website and receive this Month's free tennis lesson on "The Do's and Don'ts of Practicing on the wall".
                                                  B.B.

10 Comments to Manager:

Comments RSS
Herman Lowery on Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:02 AM
Regular Job.
Reply to comment

ninja essays on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 4:27 AM
Last night, I visited your web page that has an article about the do's and don'ts in practicing off the wall. I really learned a lot from that article, especially in my case where I have no hitting partner. I realized that practicing off the wall has both good and bad effects for the development of my tennis skills. Hopefully, other than that lesson, you will upload more tips that are really useful for beginner tennis players like me. I really appreciate all your writings.

australianwritings essay services on Friday, July 06, 2018 7:07 AM
I have been through those pages on your website and they had been really interesting with the new updates that you had done. Now I was looking to know if you are willing to make more changes.
Reply to comment

company on Monday, July 30, 2018 9:14 AM
i am glad to read this
Reply to comment

Phyllis Spurlock on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 2:24 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

Lovie Sartori on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:46 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: https://flust.de/tpuwx Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

i will always love you quotes on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:34 PM
I love tennis, that amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! Best wish to you! Visit my home: i will always love you quotese
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, October 12, 2018 2:05 AM
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter. Microdiscectomy Spine Surgery
Reply to comment